Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands
I had the chance to review the Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands. This is a very useful product to me because I frequently will go out running as it is getting dark. I also walk my dog at night, and this is a way to stay safe by increasing the probability that I will be seen. The bands are very comfortable and fit great on my ankles/calves. The reflective quality is great and you can be seen at night.
Reflective bands are a good solution because they:
– Are visible from over 1,000 feet, even in low-light situations.
– Attaches securely and comfortably with strong velcro
– Can also be used on your upper wrists or arms in spots greater than 10 inch circumference
– Are extremely durable and long-lasting
– Are lightweight and portable
The quality of these bands could be better. The stitching is a bit sloppily done (as a novice sewer, I could have sewn on the velcro in a neater fashion…). BUT, for the price of $9.99, you get two bands and a carrying case. That’s a pretty good deal to be safe!
UPDATE: I received a second order of these bands, and the stitching was MUCH better! I wonder if I just got a bad batch the first time…
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.