Spaghetti Squash Curry
2 cans of coconut milk
1 jar of Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste1 teaspoon Ginger
2 teaspoons Coriander
Ground red pepper (to taste)
Dried Thai peppers (optional) (I stick mine in a Stainless Steel Mesh Cooking Infuser) so they are easy to take out)Cilantro to garnish
1. Wash the spaghetti squash and cut around the middle (short ways).
2. Scoop out seeds (and save to roast!)
3. In crockpot, add 2 cans of coconut milk, curry paste, and spices. Stir to mix together.
4. Place spaghetti squash cut side down into crockpot.
5. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
6. Before eating, scoop out flesh from squash (I use tongs and a spoon) and mix back in with the sauce.
7. Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice or quinoa.
Also check out this recipe for African Bean Stew!