Easy Fruit Crisp Recipe
Fruit Crisp for breakfast or dessert!
1 peach, chopped
1 handful of berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
1 cup oats
1 tablespoon honey/agave/maple syrup (more/less, to taste)
dash of cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
1 tablespoon coconut oil + more for greasing baking dish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking dish(es).
1. Cut your peach into chunks
2. Mix your peaches and berries together
3. Add fruit to baking dish
4. In a small bowl, mix together oats, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and liquid sweetener of choice until the mixture is crumbly.
5. Pour topping over fruit and dab a small amount of coconut oil on top. *Alternative: mix the oat topping IN with the fruit before baking.
6. Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!